Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver Download
Review– Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw can help you save energy by only 1 Watt of power consumption in sleep mode and Energy Consumption Typical only 1.3kWh. A built-in duplex unit helps save money by reducing the use of paper, keeping the operating costs and lower carbon emissions. Intuitive 5-line LCD display makes it easy to navigate through the print menu and adjust printer settings. The all-in-one cartridge can be replaced quickly and easily, without leaving a mess and printers minimize downtime.
Offers a print speed of 33ppm and a simple function, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw boast robust, reliable and easy printing. Perfect for use at home or in small offices and workplaces, the printer can simplify the task of monochrome printing – provides several functions and connectivity options are extensive.
Along with the high-speed printing and direct printing function from sleep mode – i-SENSYS that LBP252dw of Canon accommodate high quantity production of printed output. Clear, simple control panel built in the exterior i-SENSYS LBP252dw help accommodate rapid printing.
Accommodate the printing of an increasing number of different devices and locations, wireless printing function of the i-SENSYS LBP252dw perfect for the modern workplace. With simplified connectivity to Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print service – it is very easy to print from a remote location.
Free Canon application can allow all users to utilize a variety of printer functions directly from their smartphone or tablet.
With the option to apply for the PIN protection, i-SENSYS LBP252dw perfect for businesses that want to use the machine for printing secure and private. Adding fault and the owner access to the printing process can help secure all output that office.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10