Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver Download
Review– Canon has undoubted family in the printer market, yet its lasers have neglected to inspire us in late Labs. What’s more, its ease section to this Labs, too bad, doesn’t break out of that disillusioning pattern.
On paper, there’s minimal amiss with this printer. Its 16ppm pace isn’t the speediest on the planet and its USB just, however, neither of those elements ought to represent an issue for its objective business sector – the one-man home office or little scale business operation. This isn’t a high volume printer and it doesn’t attempt to be.
It inspired in our throughput test, notwithstanding surpassing its asserted rate: pages were delivered at 17ppm, in spite of the fact that the all the more requesting DTP spreadsheet saw that rate tumble to 8ppm. Quality is sensible, with content fresh and representation without banding. Just a fairly coarse dither serves to disturb.
In any case, in other center regions this Canon neglects to convey. It’s generally smaller, yet once you’ve unraveled the unstable information and yield plate it has a significantly more profound foot shaped impression than its value equal, the Brother HL-2035.
It additionally falls behind its opponent as far as that it is so costly to claim. Not just is its price tag about half more, it likewise costs more to run. After 10,000 pages, barring paper, the Canon will have taken a toll you £343 ex VAT where the Brother’s identical value hits just £239. The key guilty party here is the toner cartridge, which costs £11 more.
Truth be told, the principle issue for the Canon i-Sensys LBP3100 isn’t its quality, form, speed or plan – it’s its immediate rivalry. It isn’t an awful printer by any stretch of the creative ability, yet it’s totally outflanked in each and every division by the Brother HL-2035.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10