Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download
Review– Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer Canon has cleverly underlined by a skilled and attentive vitality in the workplace. Small plans to join the Canon quiet motor makes the unit and the apparatus striking at work. Appreciate the sharpest, crispest and most content design for the determination of the ins and outs of printing up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement. Intended to fit easily in a work area, this mono laser printer is fast, small and reasonable is ideal for individuals and small office use.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 printer comes to creating high-volume print quality, belying appearances interrupt unit. This printer is suitable for printing up to 18 pages per minute and has a very quick heating time minimizing downtime obtained in the employments. On account of the motorized Canon i-SENSYS, LBP6030 is silent in standby mode and surgery center is very quiet and you can concentrate on your work sans the transfer.
Compact, black mono laser printer from Canon is effective printing and an attractive option for small offices and home offices. Being able to produce consistently high-quality output in print, i-SENSYS LBP6030 is deceptively strong and fit for a home office with its reliance on printing.
The LBP6030 has been intelligently designed by Canon to be energy efficient and expedient in the office. Small design combined with Canon machines still making unit and disrupt supplies in the office.
The printer also incorporates Canon’s On-Demand technology, making it a choice for energy efficient home office. Using only 0.8 watts in sleep mode and combine short heating time – no energy is wasted and downtime is minimal. This unit supports all-in-one cartridges that can be recycled 100% – helped to advance the energy efficiency of the unit.
Production Performance Faster
The LBP6030 is capable of producing black high quantity print quality, simple appearance belying unit. This printer can print up to 18 pages per minute and has a very quick warm up time – minimizing downtime that occurred during the job.
Speed faster than the printer does not compromise the quality of the content broadcast by LBP6030 is capable of producing sharp, high clarity printing.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10