Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download
Review– Canon inkjet all-in-one is very much a product of evolution. Without major technological changes, they continue to improve through subtle changes in their specifications. Basic point on this machine is high so that changes are built on a solid foundation.
PIXMA MX870 is the replacement for the MX860, which was well received when it appeared a year ago. The ‘MX’ indicates it is intended for the home office environment, not a photo enthusiast, which is served by the MP. Although still can print photos from a variety of sources, this machine has a four-color printing process and forgoes basic CD and DVD printing, supporting the full G3 fax function
Over the years, these large Canon all-in-one has been changed from their lacquer-box look to the big, black and silver techno-coffins. More recently, the Automatic Document Feeders, with folding feed trays, has been included in surround sloping from top scanner and control panel PIXMA MX870 is set in this surround.
Control still includes Canon’s unique wheel choice, although this has now improved to the circular edge of the four directions, the navigation buttons. Four button mode, to copy, scan, fax and print photos, arranged in a square on the left of 63mm full-color LCD screen and echoed by a full numeric pad on the right.
At the end of the extreme right are buttons for black and color copy and scan, and at the extreme left three one-touch buttons for fast faxing. A further 100 quickly available as a two-digit code number.
There are two paper sources: the rear tray with pull-up paper support and the cartridge that slides from the front. Both have a capacity of 150-sheets and both can take the plain paper. Canon recommended photo paper tray is reserved for the back, though.
Behind the cover pull-down in front of the right is a card slot for CompactFlash, SD, MemoryStick and xD cards and no PictBridge socket, too which serves to the USB drive. This socket has been positioned at an odd angle which makes it awkward for violin plugs or drive into place.
There is a socket in the rear for USB and Ethernet connections and for fax and optional handset. The wireless connection is quite simple and supports multiple standard quick-connection, as well as normal passcode entry, via the numeric pad.
Five ink cartridges – there is pigmented and dye-based black – clip to the carrier head, once you lift the scanner machine onto the stage supporters. Each cartridge has a corresponding red LED to show it is properly installed and indicate if it runs out. Installing the software is simple and includes Canon scanning and copying software itself.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10