Canon PIXMA MX880 Driver Download
Review– canon’s Pixma scope of multifunction inkjets has an advantageous notoriety for quality, and this business-orientated all-rounder is no exemption. Supplanting the MX880, it includes AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Pixma Cloud Link to an effectively great elements set.
With a 35-sheet Duplex ADF, built-in fax and Ethernet or Wi-Fi systems administration, it’s obviously intended for the home office. It additionally has auto Duplex for two-sided printing, and you can print from USB, memory cards or specifically from your camera with PictBridge.
There’s likewise a back plate for photograph paper, envelopes or letterheads. Print quality is superb. Content is clear and all around characterized, even at little point sizes, and photographs are amazingly huge, however, they could be somewhat more honed. Examining and photocopying are really great as well, however, straight scanner-to-paper duplicates are somewhat inert.
Best output to your PC and change the picture if a higher quality is required. It’s really quick, printing our 20-page test report in around two minutes, 20 seconds; not as quick as an HP Officejet, which can do it in around a moment and a half, however completely satisfactory.
In case you’re sharing a report printer in a little office, you may be in an ideal situation with an HP Officejet. In any case, for an overall home office printer that handles photographs well, this is perfect.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX880 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10