Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver Download
Review– Actually PIXMA MX885 is certainly unparalleled solutions for extraordinary profits stay to be able to print, imitate, we see and fax also has the Auto-Duplex ADF and Wireless / Ethernet on the web connectivity. Auto-Duplex ADF allows a direct, two-sided replication and also scan and also built in stamping the two sides helps you to save a person’s opportunity and money.
Canon MX885 is the latest in a line of the strikingly attractive printer in the PIXMA range Canon. This is a glossy black device that is quite large with a large color screen and a splash of blue LED status. The control panel appears to have empty boxes 4×4 button, but when it illuminates powered by icons that are relevant to the selected mode. It looks smart and easier to use than the combined scroll wheel and rocker switches used on MX420 (see What’s New, issue 281).
The MX885 is the range-topping inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) aimed at the home or small office, so impressive specifications. There is support for wired and wireless networks, along with direct printing from various memory cards, flash drives or PictBridge device. It can send and receive faxes in addition to the regular print, scan and copy. Fax function is not just an afterthought; it partnered with 35-sheet document feeder automatic that can automatically capture both sides of the original (duplex), making it ideal for scanning or faxing multi-page documents. The printer can do the same trick, so it’s possible to make copies of original documents devoted two sides – although you have to dig into the menu to change settings as needed.
Unlike some other PIXMA models, MX885 has both the rear paper tray and bottom cassettes, each of which can hold up to 150 sheets. This is a useful facility for a home business, let you keep plain paper in one and a paper invoice or other heading. Despair, however, seem reluctant to choose a printer from the rear tray without expressly asked to do so. Another frustration that we experienced was that the printer will sometimes make corrections, delaying printing and sometimes other functions MFP.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10