HP LaserJet P1108 Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet P1108 laser printer is a single capacity. It is rarely intended for home and small offices to medium size businesses. It can print up to 19 ppm letter / 18 ppm A4 with a first page in as fast as 8.5 seconds with a high print determination. You certainly can print archives proficient with effective, competitive laser printers with this.
The print determination of this printer Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi. 150-sheet limit and a 100-sheet information produce boundary accessed in the printer tray. Greetings speed USB 2.0 Ports are accessible at an additional printer to talk with other units such as Polaroid versatile, portable, spectators card and so on.
This plate Info HP LaserJet P1108 Printer has a limit of holding 150 pages of paper next to a short media extender device is connected. Yield plates can withstand the most extreme limit of 100 sheets. Expansion plate folded yield holding face-down mold from falling from the printer. In the bottom of the container, yield is print cartridges lift-tab to slide the toner cartridge effectively.
Execution 266 MHz processor with 2 MB of memory in the assurance bother free printing. and the LaserJet P1108 printer has a print speed of up to 18 ppm (Pages per Minute) with FPOT (First Print Out Time) of 8.5 seconds for monochrome printing. By the nature of the largest print 1200 x 1200 dpi, these LaserJet printers produce prints sharp and clear.
Manual Duplex print option allows you to physically print on both sides of the paper, which helps you backup paper. LaserJet P1108 printer uses the printing dialect Based hosts, which implies that you can connect to printers and introduce a framework provided for the driver window or driver use a host-based framework.
LaserJet Pro P1108 is anything but difficult to lie like a printer driver that has been produced so that you can start and use it directly without the need to introduce a printer driver via DVD. Pretty interface to a PC via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port and you can start printing within minutes. With many highlights such as printing, this LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer from HP is without the doubt going to address the needs of the workplace or home with little attractive cost.
HP LaserJet P1108 is easy to use and simple to take advantage of the printer. Anyone can undoubtedly reliable setup and printer’s work. To download the driver for this printer, you need not require Cd / DVD. Connection printer driver download is accessible for win XP, vista, 7, 8, 2003 and won 2008.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet P1108 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10