Samsung ML 1665 Driver Download
Review– ML-1665 is equipped with a 700-page beginner cartridge. Toner and OPC drum square measure each integrated into a cartridge so that there is only one discarded vary. At £ 42, 1,500 pages MLT-D1042S toner replacement appears low-cost enough but is rather poor a literal price a price two.8p pages to print, which is more expensive than most compact mono printer optical device.
However, if you are not a significant ML-1665 including the lower total price of ownership (TCO) due to low cost-price. At only £ 68, there is a square the size of some inexpensive printers, which helps to provide the TCO of £ 152 over 3 years the use of lightweight (100 pages per month). Unfortunately, the ML-1665 do not stay smart price as if your printing needs higher square size. A load media print 750 pages per month over 3 years can provide you with a thumping £ 842 TCO.
Measuring just 184x341x224mm with paper trays closed, small electrostatic printer mono ML-1665 Samsung is one in each of the printer’s smallest we’ve ever seen. it is not designed for serious workload; The most just 5.000-page monthly cycle implies that it is not possible to face quite often print a few hundred pages per month. it is aa hundred and fifty pieces of input receptacle, one hundred pieces of container output and connects to your computer via USB.
If you only need the occasional proceeds printer, ML-1665 small size makes it ideal for headquarters. The printer has only two buttons: one for power and one for direct print out the contents of your screen. This could simply help if you maintain the printer within arm’s reach of your monitor, though. if you should want to try for this, the printer does not interfere with the appearance and walking slowly.
Outstanding print quality, as we have returned to expect from a mono laser Samsung. Mono text is clean, sharp and very good. Gray shading is noble in illustration of our sample set of business documents. the only drawback in our print quality is very small: there’s a small degree of roughness and visual half-toning in the photos, and that we see some small jagged imperfections in fine, sleek curves in a little row of our graph.
Not surprisingly fast print speeds, but 14.7ppm for mono text fast enough for personal use. Our illustrated business documents are written in 13.7ppm while the photo prints appear in 13.3ppm. The default printer 600×1.200 dpi print resolution enhancement – reduce to the original 600x600dpi not offer the big speed boost, so there is no reason to try for this.
If you just set about scoring a very soft, the ML-1665 may be a reasonable option because the price is a little shopping. it is not cheap to run as an optical mono our personal favorite, the Epson Aculaser M1200, but otherwise it has no additional consumables to stress about. The budget was not enough to get the winner, but the mono-optic device is cheap and well-liked will not derail if your printing needs light square size.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML 1665 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10