Canon DR-6030C Scanner Driver Download
Review– ImageFORMULA DR-6030C Canon falls into the range of professional scanners of the company, replacing the DR-5010C. Like the previous model, the paper handling mechanism sharing, the DR-6030C scanner is a sheet of small volume production. It is designed for anything up to 10,000 scans a day and you can get through 60 A4 pages per minute, scanning either the top or bottom or both in one pass.
Although it is compact, is smaller than most consumer level, monochrome desktop laser printers, the DR-6030C can accommodate originals A3. That gives your paper transport width also handle A4 paper in landscape orientation, increasing its maximum scanning speed of 80 ppm A4. That’s not his only trick; flip down rear panel opens a straight paper path which Canon says it’s good for the media to a heavyweight 546gsm.
While squatting, the DR-6030C is noticeably heavier thanks to strong plastics which are bolted down on a metal base. Its implementation involves removing numerous pieces of packing tape orange, but it’s another quick and easy. Everything is very well organized, with the exception of the so-called ejection guide documents, a plastic tip slot-in designed to boost the output tray. We thought it was too easy to hit the tray up, disengage the peak which then has to be reinstalled.
With an input capacity of 100 sheets, the DR-6030C is designed with lots scans assisted in mind, and as such there are USB and SCSI interfaces for connection to a workstation but there is no network port. Canon does not give the host PC recommended minimum specifications, but our evidence suggests that there has to be something special for everyday jobs. That said, there are many features of image processing driver and recognition of text orientation. Light them adds significant overhead processor, so if you want to use these features we’d opt for a computer with a modern multi-core processor to keep things moving smoothly.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon DR-6030C Scanner Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10