Canon DR-C225W Scanner Driver Download
Review– The imageFORMULA DR-C225 is exactly the kind of document scanner Canon large capacity is known. It offers a high speed for the price, scan to searchable PDF almost as quickly as the format of image format, offers impressively accurate optical character recognition (OCR), and comes with world-class programs for document management, OCR and to create and work with PDF files. It is a little weak on the business card scanning but still offers enough to make it the new Editors’ Choice moderately priced desktop document scanners for personal use or micro-office.
The DR-C225 is closely matched to the speed with which replaces Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 as our preferred choice. The nominal rate of exploration for both is 25 pages per minute (ppm) and 50 images per minute (ipm), with an image on each side of the page. More important, both essentially hit their rated speeds in our tests, and both also looks almost as quickly to PDF files for PDF image format, adding very little extra time for the OCR stage.
In areas where the two are different, each has advantages over the other, the Fujitsu iX500 did a better job in our tests with cards, for example. In addition, the iX500 is the only one of the two offers Wi-Fi connection as an option or can scan an iOS or Android device.
Advantages of the DR-C225 include text recognition accuracy and set more capable of packaged software, with Nuance PaperPort 14 (for document management) and 18 Nuance OmniPage (OCR), in particular delivering more capacity equivalent programs that come with the Fujitsu iX500. Although the lack of Wi-Fi DR-C225 means you can not connect directly to a mobile device to send a scan, you can send one as easily, if not easier, with the option Attach to Email in the Canon scanning utility.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon DR-C225W Scanner Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10