Canon DR-M1060 Scanner Driver Download
Review– The Canon DR-M1060 can be one of the most expensive scanners we have reviewed yet. But it is by no means alone in a market. In fact, as a sheet feeder that can use your automatic document feeder (ADF) to process large volumes of documents A3 size, it is positively cheap.
To be fair, there are many models that can offer the same facilities, and none of them can do this for the same price, The Epson WorkForce DS-5000N is a model of similar price, but is limited in its number of scans – you will pay an extra £ 1,000 for the DS-6000 if you want a complete ADF.
Xerox has a number of models, but the likes of DocuMate 4760 will cost another £ 400 to £ 500 on top of the price of the Canon while the more affordable DocuMate 4830 lacks specification DR-M1060. Given all this, the £ 1,700 price tag suddenly starts to look like value for money – on paper, at least.
At first glance, you do not get for your money. Given its size A3, the DR-M1060 is a model quite diminutive. Two trays of input and output slot for easy transport, but be careful to fully extend – Failure to do this it makes it more likely to chew the leaves during the scanning process Canon.
The DR-M1060 has a depth of 246 mm when the bags but measured 440 mm when fully extended. Not terribly deep for an A3 model, although we recommend leaving plenty of room in the front of the scanner so you can set A3 documents fully. The input tray might have been a little more, but we appreciate the determination of Canon to keep the footprint down.
The DR-M1060 is comfortable with A3, however, and can even handle larger sizes – A1 is available in Folio mode, but you want to stick to A3 and less for best results. The interface is USB only, so no network connection to scan from afar. The Canon can enjoy up to 60 sheets at a time, and has a duty cycle of 7500 announced very robust scans per day. By contrast, the most expensive place Xerox DocuMate 4760 has a capacity of only 5,000 scans a day, while the 4830 is specified by only 3.000.
The control panel is relatively simple but informative. The number working screen doubles as an error indicator giving you different codes to distinguish eating problems, biased source material, double feeds and open compartments.
When we say compartments, there is really only the principal, and cleaning the locks is a simple matter of opening the cover and remove the paper.
There is really very little to confuse users. The intelligent ultrasonic devices can detect double feeds, and stop the analysis process immediately. This offers some protection for your documents, but you may not want to risk their most precious source material in any specifications.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon DR-M1060 Scanner Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10