Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver Download
Review– The MF4350d components planned to print and double speeds of up to 23 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and moreover conveys Quick First Prints or copy pages in one place approximately nine seconds. The unit offers a large paper handling of up to 250 pages in a very front stacking belt.
The MF4350d Gadget prints sharp contrast content with determination around 1200 x 1000 dpi. By leveraging on the scanner glass and also the program document feeder (ADF) shading sweeps are seized in 24-bit approach in an additional provision of up to 9600 dpi. The new gadget also transported reports consistently and quickly with excellent G3 Fax, come to speeds of more or less 33 6 Kbps. These elements eight one-touch speed dial numbers, 100-speed dial numbers Tempo, 256 pages memory limit, and PC Faxing, and two-sided duplex output, to deliver a powerful fax arrangement in an extremely small desktop plan and style.
A must for small offices to demanding professional results, the MF4350d is a smart, cost-effective choice that your company can give you an advantage. Because it does the work of four separate machines into a single space-saving device, it can fit almost any office to streamline maintenance, and keep day-to-day operations easy and hassle free. You will never have to worry about keeping track of a large number of user manuals, repair center numbers or warranties. Everything you need for jobs, large and small approach is right at your fingertips.
The improvement for everyday use offers MF4350d duplex output capabilities for printing, copying and receiving faxes. You can also choose to copy single-sided pages as double-sided output on the 35-sheet automatic document feeder. These options help paper consumption, which is great to reduce significantly for the environment and your bottom line.
Business success often rests on the ability to produce high-quality output quickly. Therefore, the MF4350d offers print and copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized output and delivers fast “first editions” or copy pages in approximately 9 seconds. It also helps you cut down on wasted time spent refilling paper by handling up to 250 pages in a front loading cassette.
The MF4350d device prints sharp monochrome text with resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi for stunning clarity. By using the platen glass or the automatic document feeder (ADF) color scans are captured in 24-bit color at an interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi, The MF4350d also transmits documents seamlessly and quickly with Super G3 Fax, reaching speeds of approximately 33.6 Kbps, Additionally, it features eight one-touch speed dial numbers, 100-speed dial numbers, 256-page memory capacity, PC Faxing and two-sided duplex output to provide a robust fax solution in a compact desktop design.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10