Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Driver Download
Review– The Canon Pixma MF4570dn usually falls humdrum category of mono laser MFP. But it is also a rare example of a product that together the right features in just the right way to do it is to make a clear winner. This, in turn, makes it more than a little interesting, with a balance of high speed, the wide range of MFP features and price that can raise it above the crowd. It is also vulnerable function slightly below par text quality is still slightly high enough quality for business documents. And all this makes the printer easy pick as Editors’ Choice.
The MF4570dn is a little big to share a desk with, but still quite compact, 14.6 15.4 16.6 inches (HWD), making it easy to accommodate the typical micro office or relatively busy home office it is meant for the find. As the Brother MFC-7840W, choosing the former editor in this category was, it printing, scanning and faxing, scanning over a network in order by way of e-mail program on your PC via e-mail, and work as a standalone Copiers and fax machine. Another very nice feature is the 35-page automatic document feeder for scanning multi-page documents, as well as law-pages that are too big for the flatbed.
Paper handling is a little limited, that there are no options for additional subjects. However, the printer provides all the input capacitance most need at home or micro office, with a 250-sheet main tray and a 1-sheet bypass tray. It also includes for printing on both sides of a sheet in a built-in more duplex.
Set up was normal. I have the MF4570dn to network and used a Windows Vista system for my tests. One of the surprises was the speed. The printer is equipped with 26 pages per minute (ppm), the rated close to the speed that should be looking for a text file without graphics or photos. More importantly, on our business applications suite (with hardware QualityLogic and software for timing), it came in 12.3-ppm and is therefore in its price range, we tested, and faster fastest monochrome laser MFP even than many more expensive printers.
To keep in mind, a sense of how fast to get it that the MFC-7840W was only 8.2 ppm. Even the more expensive Editors Choice Brother MFC-8480DN only managed 10.6 ppm. The current second place for the speed for the price. category or below goes to the HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP, which I reviewed in mid-2010, at a rate of 11.3 ppm.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10