Canon P-215II Scanner Driver Download
Review– The printer is one of the tools used for printing very well in the home office or anywhere, to function as a piece of software called drivers, these drivers can be downloaded directly to the printer company in question, of according to the type and brand of printers that we have.
The scanner P-215II was intended to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of individual anywhere, from the workplace to home, to school, despite being in the middle. You can help meet the reporting needs of regular customers and capture the “road warriors” in social security, legal administration, budget administration, and many different territories. Customers can run kindly widely useful filtering companies and paper appropriated helps decrease simultaneously.
Enhance the efficiency, while in the race with the conservative and convenient imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-in Personal Document Scanner Canon. The P-215II components optical determination of 600 dpi and uses a set of log feeder 20 sheets of paper look. The scanner can work with cards has implied an opening card, and reports 2.0 x 2.8 to 8.5 x 39.4 in size. Moreover, the depth of the P-215II shading is 24 bits and can output reports shading at a speed of 10 ppm.
Increase productivity while on the go with the compact and portable imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner Canon. The P-215II offers an optical resolution of 600 dpi and uses an automatic document feeder 20 sheets for paper handling. The scanner can work with cards thanks to a built-in card slot, as well as documents from 2.0 x 2.8 to 8.5 x 39.4 in size, in addition, the color depth of the P-215II is 24 bits and can scan color documents at a speed of 10 ppm.
Also capable of double-sided scanning to improve productivity with a scanning speed of 20 ipm color. The unit also works quickly by simply connecting to the USB port of a computer, which can also get energy. It also has USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 support for speed and compatibility.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon P-215II Scanner Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10