Epson Ds-560 Scanner Driver
Review– The Epson WorkForce DS-560 is a wireless scanner designed documents for a variety of organizations and sectors, such as government, banking, healthcare and small demanding company.
The document scanner WorkForce DS-560 brings efficiency to a new level for busy business environments where quick and easy management required documents. The WorkForce DS-560 documents, business cards and ID cards to scan directly to popular cloud services in the software included. The scanner is easy to use and includes the exploration of a single intuitive touch.
With speeds up to 26 ppm and a built-in automatic document feeder the DS-560 will easily scan large volumes of documents quickly.
Wireless scanning important documents for smartphones, tablets, PCs or Macs. Or, scan servicios1 cloud from your laptop or Mac computer.
This powerful scanner offers everything you want to manage business documents. Save time, and even save area. Delivering speeds up to twenty ppm2, the compact DS-560 will fight any task quickly. It is used to make searchable PDF files or create color changes / fast image.
His 50-page ADF allows you to quickly scan stacks of documents. Supports most qualified management systems documents, reliable DS-560 is compatible with ISIS and drivers torque
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson Ds-560 Scanner Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10