Epson Stylus CX3810 Driver Download
Review– From the Manufacturer
Printer. Copier. Scanner. Great results made easy.
- Enjoy incredible quality and durability with DURABrite Ultra ink
- Get great copies seeking – without PC
- Easily scan photos and documents
- Enjoy fast printing, every day
- Take control of use of ink with individual ink Cartridges
- It restores old faded color photos with Epson Easy Photo Fix
- Share photo frame ready in popular sizes Borderfree
- Create more with your photos
Get great projects seeking increasingly easy scanning and printing, plus color copying without a PC. It is very easy with the Epson Stylus CX3810! Best of all, if you use plain or photo paper, you get incredible quality and durability thanks to the revolutionary DURABrite Ultra pigment ink and with convenient individual ink cartridges, you take control of ink usage, replacing only the ink that runs out.
The Epson Stylus CX3810 is perfect for all your everyday projects. Make quick color copies, or even black and white, without turning on your computer. You get great results every time, whether you are copying or computer bulletin instructions for the game. And copies are ready when you are with quick-drying ink blot test. But what about those vacation photos that you have been waiting to show? Print your favorite photos in popular sizes edges. It’s quick and easy! Only print and are ready for framing.
There’s even a great way to manage these old photographs and color was faded in their album. Analyze and use Epson Easy Photo Fix color restoration and with a single click, make the color as new. Then again share the memories with beautiful fade-resistant prints that resist water and smudging! Whether you are scanning in recipes or creating a greeting card picture, the Epson Stylus CX3810 offers the easy and affordable solution for all your everyday projects.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson Stylus CX3810 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10