Samsung CLP-415NW Driver Download
Review– Samsung CLP-415NW Laserjet color laser printer is capable of printing professional color documents at an impressive pace and easy to use, suitable for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). With a print speed of 18 pages per minute and the first page is printed within 16 seconds. With Dual CPUs, printers can process multiple files simultaneously work and provide higher speed. The memory capacity of 256 MB guaranteed to work even if the document can be printed quickly and you do not have to wait long to wait for the final outcome of your prints.
Technology Samsung RECP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) automatically sharpen graphics and text, while for prints that have a white shadow can be covered perfectly. The new polymer toner developed by Samsung has particles that are smaller and more uniform than conventional toner. This means that color printouts will be sharper and more vivid – helps avoid paper curling. Also, a high content of Wax increase the level of gloss and provide resistance to mold that does not fade when stored for a long time or fade when water splashes.
The greatest part of the Samsung CLP-415NW is the month to month duty cycle. With the results of 40,000 pages, this printer will not destroy at any point in the near future. While most of the manufacturer recommends that you do not exceed 65 percent of the month’s biggest printer month duty cycle, unless you turn off more than 25.000 pages per month, this Samsung printer will serve your needs well.
One of the few drawbacks of this Samsung remote laser printer print speed is slower its 18 pages at any time. While the low speed is to issue a justified degree of shading its printing capacity, which is still a tad too ease back to make it the very top of our lineup.
In the middle of our testing, we found the remote affectability Samsung CLP-415NW will be enough for most needs a home office. It may have a little challenge with the additional state requested in an office setting experts because of separation or impedance, but chances are you will not experience any significant problems maintaining remote sign.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung CLP-415NW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10