Samsung ML-1865W Driver Download
Review– This wireless monochrome laser printer delivers high-quality print and maximum print speeds up to 19 ppm for A4 and 150 sheet paper capacity.
ML-1865w comes with a first-page output (FPOT) just 8.5 seconds and a print resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi impressive, satisfying both your need for speed and your demand for quality.
Samsung ML-1865W is small with the printer. By cutting down on frivolities, all that is left is a stylish product that is heavy on design and light on the dimensions. In fact, it is one of the smallest mono lasers we see.
This is an economical trail table 341 x 224 x 184mm (WDH) is all the more impressive considering it does not skimp on the tray capacity. They are the 150-sheet input tray and 150-sheet output, and it’s not just the size of the striking. Minimal black design attractive yet understated.
Elsewhere, there is a lot to like. The printer is equipped with a 700-page starter cartridge in the box, and a 1,500-page replacement cartridge comes at a reasonable £ 49 inc VAT, which means that the average cost per page just 2.6p. It only runs well, so coupled with the initial printer costs £ 94 inc VAT, long-term ownership cost will not break the bank.
The printer offers not only USB, but also a Wi-Fi connection, and the setting is very easy. Supports WPS, so add them to your network is as simple as pressing a button on your router and a printer.
We were not disappointed when we asked ML-1865W with our printer speed test well. Impressive, it managed to match the advertised speed, recording speed of 18ppm in A4 letters our tests. It was just as good when it comes to PDF documents more demanding, too, again recording 18ppm.
Print quality was hit-and-miss, however, although the resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi high. Although the text inside and crispy, ML-1865 is not going well on the charts and drawings. Even when we set to the best quality, there is a small problem with the tape and dots visible. Overall, though, the performance of solid printing.
ML-1865 is just what we were looking at the house mono laser. This small and stylish, print documents quickly and offer wireless for less than £ 100, but it can not quite replace our current favorites – Brother HL-2270DW – even faster, and offers better quality and lower operating costs.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-1865W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10