Samsung SL-C460W Driver Download
Review– Different printers may give you a chance to print from a cell phones, yet Samsung’s C460W gives you a chance to use close field correspondence (NFC) to make the procedure simpler. The C460W is a minimized, shading laser-class MFP with wired and remote systems administration bolster, a 40-page programmed report feeder (ADF), and a two-line monochrome showcase.
Several things instantly appear to be strange at a MFP at this cost. There’s stand out paper data plate, with a limit of just 150 pages. This measly limit means you’d need to refill it 133 times to meet the printer’s hypothetical most extreme obligation of 20,000 pages in a month. There’s no manual food and no duplex printing.
This is the initial four-pass shading printer we’ve found in quite a while. In such printers there’s a solitary drum as opposed to independent drums for every shading. This diminishes consumables, however it means shading pages must pass the drum once each for dark, cyan, maroon and yellow, decreasing shading prints to around a quarter of the pace of mono. Here the drum is appraised for 16,000 mono or 4,000 shading pages, while the toners are useful for 1,500 pages (dark) or 1,000 pages (cyan, red and yellow).
In medium or substantial use you’ll obviously be changing consumables on a regular basis. More than three years of light utilize involving a sum of 2,400 mono and 1,200 shading pages, we figure that the C460W will cost £580 to purchase and run (excluding paper or power). Medium utilization of 18,000 mono and 9,000 shading pages would expand this figure to £1,916.
Considering this, the qualities of the C460W appear to be less important. Its print quality was high, with delightfully fresh content, and outputs were pointedly engaged up to its greatest optical determination of 600 dabs for each inch (dpi). Photocopies were somewhat miserable at default settings, however were genuinely speedy. Outputs were quick, as well, and the MFP filtered an A4 archive at 300dpi in 30 seconds. The print speeds we recorded were less amazing, however. Fourteen pages for each moment (ppm) is uncompetitive for mono printing, just like the 3.8ppm shading print time.
One fortunate thing about the C460W is its size, and its light utilize figures mean it could be a decent individual MFP for a home office. Then again, we’d suggest the Kyocera FS-C2026MFP+ in the event that you’ll be doing a great deal of printing and can dedicate space to it.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SL-C460W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10