Samsung SL-M2070F Driver Download
Review– Samsung Xpress M2070FW is basically a light, personal multifunction printer (MFP) is built around a monochrome laser machine. What makes it a little different is that it is packed with mobile printing features, including NFC. If the phone or tablet also supports NFC, which will allow you to connect and print simply by touching anywhere on the printer. If you need to print from your mobile device very often, which may make M2070FW a very attractive option.
Mobile printing support is one area where M2070FW beat Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw, our Editors’ Choice for personal or MFP light together in a micro office. Canon printer gives a paper a higher capacity, faster speed, lower claimed running costs, and even including a more duplex (for printing on both sides of the page). But it does not offer NFC or even Wi-Fi Direct to connect directly to a mobile device. The M2070FW offer, along with other mobile printing features.
M2070FW you can connect to your network using Ethernet or Wi-Fi, which will allow you to print through the cloud, assuming the network is connected to the Internet, and lets you connect to a printer from a mobile device via Wi-Fi access point. Thanks to Wi-Fi Direct and NFC, you can also connect directly to the printer even if it is not on the network. It would be very useful if you want to connect with a USB cable for use as a personal printer M2070FW, and still want to print from a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
One additional twist is that the mobile support is not limited to printing. Samsung Mobile Print app will also let you scan and fax from a smartphone to iOS, Android, or Windows or tablet.
Basics and Setup
The M2070FW measuring 16 by 14.2 by 12.3 inches (HWD). MFP basic features include the ability to print, fax, and scan, including through the network, and works as a standalone copier and fax machine. For printing, single input tray holds only 150 sheets, which is one of the major limitations that make the best M2070FW reserved for private use. If you try to share on the network in the micro office, you will probably end up running out of paper interfere frequently. Paper handling for scanning including letter-size flatbed and 40-page automatic document feeder (ADF), which scan in simplex (one-sided mode) only.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SL-M2070F Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10