Samsung SL-M2675FN Driver Download
Review– The new Samsung M2675FN Xpress Mono Laser Multifunction Printer produces good results quickly. Enjoy stunning professional quality print distinct and clear thanks to 4800 x 600 dpi effective quality printer. Samsung new technological innovations brought together to deliver fantastic results. Creating Engine for Clean Pages (RECP) technological innovation provide different written texts and pictures by directly adding personality and image spots along the edges; increased profits provide excellence smooth and well-defined; and De-Integrated Hole Effect (De-ICE) technology innovation to maximize the amount of written text are taken, providing high-quality printing and testing.
Publishing M2675FN quality does not slow down the efficiency, in fact, it is one of the fastest photo printers in its category. Notes are printed at the rate of up to 26 Web pages per minute (PPM) thanks to a very effective 600MHz processor and 128MB of storage. You can also make the document type more, up to 220 gram per rectangle meter (gsm), such as documents, brand, card, blankets and load projector (OHP) transparencies.
Samsung SL-M2675FN Laserjet monochrome laser multifunction printer is relatively fast and able to deliver professional print results. Equipped with a 40 sheet capacity ADF and paper in the input tray capacity of 250 sheets of paper size A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficial, ISO B5, JIS B5. Has dimensions of 401 x 362 x 367mm and weighs £ 11.1.
With the function of print, copy, scan and fax, SL-M2675FN offers flexibility and allows you to work without interruption. Has reached 26 cpm copy speed with A4 size and the ability to zoom size copies of your documents up to 4 times the size of the original. Structure and also with the ability to scan with a resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi range can be upgraded to 4800 X 4800 dpi.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SL-M2675FN Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10