Samsung Xpress C480FW Driver Download
Review– MFI Laser Color has something of a reputation for the high cost and slow printing, so as to Samsung SL-C460FW Xpress live up suffix and actually showed some speed? At a cost of £ 300, it is not bargain basement, but offers some unusual features, especially for those using a tablet or smartphone.
The case of off-white and black has a groomed trail, spoiled slightly by the need to extend the paper tray at the bottom and output balcony halfway. Requires only a 150-sheet tray, too, which is rather low for a machine aimed at the small office or home.
At the top is the 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) so you can scan or copy multipage documents in one operation, but no scanner or printer offers duplex operation. No separate feed for envelopes or special media, either.
The control panel runs most of the width of the machine and well laid out with a 2-line by 16-character LCD display mono pad for dialing fax numbers and a large, clear function buttons for mono and color copy. There are also buttons for special functions, such as a fast wireless connection WPS and ID copy which enables a second copy of the card side on one sheet of paper.
Samsung SL-C460FW Xpress – Software and Cartridge
The software bundle includes software OCR for scanners and AnyWeb Print, clipboard handy stick on your browser – IE, Firefox or Safari, but strangely not Chrome – and allows you to clip images and text from the page to the scrapbook of reference materials on your own.
Four toner cartridge slot is in one above the other, behind the front cover, so that the maintenance doddle. Even when you need to replace the waste toner bottle or drum unit, they all slide out from the front making the process very easy.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress C480FW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10