Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver Download
Review– Samsung’s latest compact mono laser printer, Xpress M2022W, may be small in size but packs quite a change of pace in almost every department.
To start, it takes no time at all to set up. Because of the size of only 332 x 215 x 178 mm and light weight of 3.97 kg, you can shuffle it quickly out of the box and small footprint is ideal for SMBs that want to save the desktop space.
This is Samsung’s smallest laser printer to date but still feels comfortable sturdy. Loading paper is only a matter of dropping the front panel and slide on up to 150 sheets of A4 – 100-sheet output tray is on top of the action and smooth printing without congestion problems visible.
The Xpress M2022W also presents you with several print options quickly. Conventional as well as a USB 2.0 connection to a PC, a dedicated WPS button Wi-Fi ensure fast links to the network. Printing from mobile phones and take a second tablet using Google Cloud Print or Samsung Mobile Print and if you have an Android phone Near Field Communication enabled then you can do the ‘tap’ pair before printing via Wi-Fi in the upper left cover.
When it comes to the level of production, Xpress M2022W live up Samsung claimed the speed of 20 ppm with a first page in about 9 seconds. Black text in the document is thick and unbroken with no evidence of scratches or feathers, and there are a very good definition and contrast of the images and photographs.
Some people may find the control system is almost too minimalist, though – just WPS and the power button and no display. And closed software not only includes the online manual but also Samsung Easy Eco driver that allows you to make adjustments for documents and pictures before printing to reduce costs.
So the bitmap can be converted into a sketch or removed entirely, bold text down to the small standard line and removed while simultaneously revealing what percentage you reach the store.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10