Samsung Xpress SL-C2620DW Driver Download
Review– Printing options Solution Designed To Ignite Your Productivity. The Pro Xpress C2620dw A4 Colour Laser Printer Features Near Field Communication (NFC), So You Can Touch, Print and Go. Provides an Intuitive Touch Screen Ease of Use, As A Host Of Features Deliver Efficiency. NFC And Xia (eXtensible Open Architecture) Web Enabled Mobile Printing, Google Cloud Print and AirPrint Compatible Professional Color Quality And Performance Printer Cost Efficient Solution.
The smart choice for the modern business environment which requires a printer that has the capability of mobile printing and produce high-quality color output. Speed, ease of operation and cost efficiency is also a key requirement for businesses to run productivity and the economy. RECP technology and high-density resolution to make sure the results are very sharp color print with professional-quality results every time. Plus, Samsung polymerization toner produces vibrant, glossy images are durable and fade resistant. Tight deadlines and high print volumes no problem. The Xpress C2620DW provide faster performance with print speeds of 27/27 ppm thanks to a dual CPU and 256 MB of memory. This workhorse printer not only produces high-quality output with super-fast speed, but they are simple and economical to operate. By applying Samsung Printer Xpress, C2620DW businesses can be more efficient, flexible and productive.
By applying Samsung, printer express c2620dw companies can become much more efficient and productive flexible. Ease of operating speed and load performance is also a critical need for companies to operate the productivity and economy. RECP technology and large density resolution ensure color prints very sharp with experts good quality results every time. Samsungs plus polymerized toner produces glossy photo living strong and fade resistance. A smart decision for today’s enterprise environments that want a printer that has mobile printing capabilities and make a big color output excellent. The express c2620dw give.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress SL-C2620DW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10