Samsung Electronics ML-1865W Driver Download
Review– The Samsung ML-1865W laser printer is a compact black and white, low-cost wireless connectivity. Laser printers may have fallen considerably in price in recent years but its size is certainly not something that has seen dramatic reductions. The Samsung ML-1865W, however, is quite different.
In fact, more like an inkjet printer in miniature, the Samsung ML-1865W is one of the most compact printers we have seen yet. Combine this with its polished black casing, and is likely to be something of a curiosity.
The design is also practical, however. The paper (loaded in the bottom of the Samsung ML-1865W) can not be hidden in the form of the typical laser, but the input trays and paper output is sufficient that may be holding the media firmly flexible one second and be neatly tucked away the next.
We have no way of feeding ink jet weak here and make this leaves 150 supported Samsung ML-1865W bit more powerful than you might expect, given its small size printer.
The Samsung ML-1865W is not exactly overly embellished with buttons – there are in fact only two. One is a neat switch the printer tipping in energy saving mode, only to return to live instantly when prompted.
The other button is there for WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) This can almost instantly connect the Samsung ML-1865W with a wireless network in the vicinity (provided, that is, the router latter also has a function of this type). Wireless networks are still often seen as an optional extra so it’s nice to see the support offered by Samsung ML-1865W for this more convenient form of connectivity.
The AnyWeb Print software is another good bit of inclusion, which offers an effective way to gather the contents of the various web pages.
The Samsung ML-1865W does not fight for speed. In tests, text pages are produced at a rate of 15.4 pages per minute (14.6ppm in high-quality mode).
This compares very favorably with figure quoted by the manufacturer of 18ppm. Once the pages have been out of the printer for a few minutes, the output quality is quite nice. The text is not perfectly formed, nor is the darkest we have seen, but the overall effect is very balanced.
It’s a shame that there’s no way automatic duplexing, although you can not expect everything on a sub £ 100 model.
Samsung has really been working on the production quality graphics monkey models, and the Samsung ML-1865W is another model that has a surprisingly varied selection of tones when working in grayscale mode.
The performance is very good too, turning pages at a rate of 12.1ppm in standard mode, and 11.4ppm in the highest quality. The Samsung ML-1865W is not the cheapest to operate printer consumable costs and give an overall figure of exactly three pence a page of monkey.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Electronics ML-1865W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10