Samsung Electronics SL-M2875DW Driver Download
Review– Samsung Multifunction Printer M2875DW Xpress offer high-speed printing, copying and scanning, so you can work efficiently. Capable of printing complex documents at speeds up to 29 pages per minute, Samsung multifunction printer can print double-sided and have the ECO button that helps you reduce toner and paper costs.
RECP technology makes crisp text and sharp images in a variety of paper sizes and weights for detailed, high-quality images smooth. The MFP also has wireless connectivity so you can print directly from your mobile device.
Print complex documents at high speed
No matter how demanding your printing needs. Samsung Multifunction Printer Xpress M2875DW provide high-speed performance. Core processor equipped with Cortex-A5 and 128 MB of memory, one printer offers print speeds up to 29 pages per minute and smooth handling of complex documents without sacrificing speed.
Glossy text and image quality
One Printer Samsung Xpress M2875DW engine using process technology unique Clean Pages (RECP) to produce sharp text and clear images in a variety of paper sizes and weights. It offers prints up to 4000 x 600 dpi printer that provides high-quality images smooth.
High-quality copying and scanning
Technology-Integrated Effect cavity (DE-ICE) helps ensure fine lines and small text arrested when scanning or copying her. This technology maximizes the amount of text that can capture, so you get an exact copy and scan.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Electronics SL-M2875DW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10