Samsung M4075FR Driver Download
Review– M4070FR ProXpress robust features print speeds up to 42 ppm. Powered by a processor core Cortex-A5 and 256 MB of memory, which provides unrivaled performance for business applications. And with an automatic document feeder duplex (DADF) capable of processing up to 24 ipm pages, scan and copy jobs are a breeze. High performance with ease of use allows companies to accelerate document and image processing for greater efficiency.
With 4-in-1 capabilities including printing, copying, scanning and faxing and duplex printing built you can be sure that the ProXpress M4070FR gives your business the flexibility it needs to stay competitive.
Multipurpose tray printers’ media supports up to 58 pounds. weight, offering more options for professional document printing: Labels, cards, bags and envelopes can be printed using the MP tray easily, this capability virtually eliminates the time it takes to feed sheets one at a time.
Companies can reduce the use of toner and paper with One Touch Eco Button. The One Touch Eco buttons automatically activated 2-up printing (two pages on the same side) and duplex (two-sided printing) Printing also to skip blank pages and printing in the toner saving mode. The default settings can be adjusted using eco Easy Printer Manager, and administrators can even enforce all or some of these standards in order to save money for your business.
Central Use Print Control, activated by the function of SyncThru Admin Job accounting allows administrators to assign users to specific printers and assigning users or groups of individual quotas work. Use tight controls and automatic notifications help control business costs and reduce spending.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung M4075FR Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10