Samsung SL-M2875FW Driver Download
Review– M2875FW Samsung MFP (MFP) is aimed at small businesses and home. It costs not much more than an entry-level device, but is more specific, with a listed 28 pages per minute (ppm) print speed, automatic feeder 40-page document feeder (ADF), fax and network support wireless.
The M2875FW has a main paper tray 250-sheet bypass with a single sheet above it is hidden by a flap. A two-line LCD display makes it easy to configure the printer and join a network without the help of a PC. Our only real criticism is that the scanner assembly can not be tilted up to give better access to the output tray of 120 sheets and paper tray protrudes slightly from the rear of the MFP when loaded with A4; Samsung does not provide a dust cover.
Slightly updated print driver Samsung remains one of our favorites because it presents the user with a clear set of shortcuts covering jobs and more advanced groups in other tabs everyday choices. Eco button on the printer makes default all users saving options configurable resources such as 2-up duplex, which can reduce the use of paper printing to a minimum of one-quarter.
The M2875FW was very quick to produce high-quality prints monkey, production of the first page of a job in just 16 seconds of your sleep, and wait 11 seconds. 25 pages of text are printed in 62 seconds and only took a second to deliver 24 pages of graphics. Duplex printing was reasonably fast, printing 10 pages in 65 seconds five leaves. The text was as good as expected from a monochrome laser, but the graphics were much better, with really impressive shading retains contrast in very dark and very light areas. Although there were some subtle bands, we had to look closely to detect patterns of halftoning.
We like clear, preset scan based interface Samsung, but the configuration and customization options to create or modify presets are so well hidden that not take place until after we had done our timed tests. The scanner returns the sharpest images we’ve seen at 300dpi, but the results were fine for office work in general. With a decent printer and scanner, we would expect good copy, but the default results were too dark, and we had to lighten them.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SL-M2875FW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10